What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to making the Law of Attraction work for you
- Telling you a powerful, proven, scientific principle based in quantum physics
- Showing you why the Law of Attraction hasn’t worked for you yet
- Teaching you how to force the universe to give you your dreams
- Showing you the missing ingredient in the Law of Attraction
- Allowing you to finally get the life you really want
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Make Your Miracle scores 74.64/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://makeyourmiracle.com/cb/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: makeyourmiracle.com you’ll also be taken through to makeyourmiracle.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)